September 29, 2011

Happy Lil' Rain God...

My plant loves him.

A little green food coloring in the water...
...or maybe some Midori and ginger ale?





This reminds me of Scooby Doo for some reason...

Primed and sanded...

Awesome sound effects!



Story artist, Maggie Kang gave me her office fountain.  Story artist, Will Mata said, "Paint a face on it".  Done!  I'm not sure I'm completely happy with the end result.  If I go back into it, it will have to be at a later time.  I have centaurs to paint!

9 comments:

DSM said...

Whatta fun upgrade..... what a strange object to begin with.
Like, let's raise mosquito larvae in the workplace?!

Aurian said...

Awesome! I love it!

samacleod said...

So awesome dude, I gotta go visit and see this thing.

DSM said...

And...this reminds me of the siren in The Time Machine
(1960's?)

Emily said...

Love this, Bob!! Great colors, and I recognize that plant!

Anthony Z said...

This is totally cool, Bob! Has Maggie seen this yet? Looks good next to the plant too.

Elaine Bogan said...

Wow!! What an awesome idea!
This looks great. Love it

elizabeth said...

Whooooaaa... that's rad! I want one... :O

Jenny Lerew said...

That is the coolest! Great makeover. I want one now!