January 30, 2011

Q Pop Grand Opening Event!

It's Q-Overload, so I'm going to allow the pictures to tell the story.  I will say, that last night's event was a lot of fun!  The store itself looked like a cute monster swallowing visitors up all night long.  I'm very happy for shop owners, Chris Mitchell and Miki Panteepo.  I wish them all the best in their new adventure.

UPDATE:  Feb 06, 2011: You can now visit here to see who did what for "What Is Q?".












"Yum-yum-yum-yum-yum... people!"

















The awesome duo who put this whole event together!

5 comments:

Chris Mitchell said...

WHOA!! This is amazing..Thanks so much Bob..It was really great seeing you all night!!We luv u!!

warren said...

Thanks for posting the pics, BoB!

It was almost as good as being there *snif*

Jeff said...

Yay! Bob, Can you send me a copy of that pic of me and you?? I like it. Great pics!!

Jeff said...

Oh and great piece too!! I want to see a whole show of shadowbox Blogan!!!

Kendra Melton said...

Great pictures. It was sooo packed. What a great turn out.