October 5, 2010

The Sea Of Bath!



My book has arrived!  I guess it’s available…NOW!

The book turned out really nice largely due to the talented staff at Sourcebooks Jabberwocky.  They’ve added a lot of nice details to the book.  I am in their debt.

I am grateful to my editor, Rebecca Frazer and project editor/art director, Kelly Barrales-Saylor for their support, talent, and expertise.

And to my literary agent Jennifer Unter, thank you for believing in rubber ducks and a sleepy old seafarer. 

2 comments:

samacleod said...

Dude! So awesome! Congrats! Looks incredible! Are you gonna bring some in to work to sell?

Bob Logan said...

Since there are quite a few books being made by DreamWorks' staff, I think their campus store should designate a section to display them all!

Right?

b!